We’re Tri-County RWD #2, a rural water district that prides itself on clean, potable water. Over 2,400 customers trust us to provide them safe drinking water!
We’re looking for an Office Manager to maintain the office services by organizing operations and procedures. We have expectations of sustaining an office environment centered around creativity, collaboration, and joy. The following is a list of major responsibilities and duties:
- Establish written Policies.
- Prepares payroll, complete all employee changes
- Responsible for new hire paperwork, I-9, employee benefits
- Track vacation and sick leave
- Responsible for all AR/AP
- Reconcile and maintain bank statements
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special report; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Schedules Board Meetings, Special Meetings, and Annual Meetings, prepare the agenda, compiles Board Member packets, and take meeting minutes.
- Work closely with the Auditor and supply necessary documents such as Capital Outlay Expenditures, Depreciation Schedule, Interest income and expense, and Journal Entries.
- Administer ODOT compliance regulations, physicals and drug screening.
- Administrator of the Employee 401 Retirement account.
- Assist and prepare all documents regarding grants and funding.
- Coordinate Special Projects with local counties and state officials.
- Work closely with the District Attorney’s office on any and all matters.
- Work closely with the engineer and ODEQ on line exemptions, special projects, and compliance issues.
- Manage all banking investment accounts.
- Manage general property, liability, and equipment insurance.
- Review Work Orders, Leak Adjustments, and Payment Arrangements.
- Handle all IT issues through appropriate IT representative.
- Maintain any subscription accounts and changes.
- Maintain all office equipment and supplies.
- Backup for Customer Service Coordinator.
- Assist Operations and Project Coordinator on any and all matters as needed.
- Manage bids on Capital purchases
- Complete and manage third party lease agreements
- Compliance reporting and annual renewing of CCR, USDA, ORWB, ORWA, DEQ, SAM.gov, CompSource
Unlike many Office Manager roles, we’re looking for a very specific person here. You should have a strong business mentality, take pride in your work, and uphold high levels of confidentiality. This role isn’t for everyone, so when you apply, please let us know which part specifically excites you the most.
We are looking for someone with excellent organization, and a strong background in accounting or finance. We are looking to move forward in searching for grant funding, so grant writing experience is preferred.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance will be required.
Contact Abby Thompson to learn more at 405.997.5390