© Oklahoma Rural Water Association. All rights reserved.
ORWA System Membership
Membership in ORWA helps sustain important training and technical assistance programs that help improve system operations and management, saves systems money and enhances compliance with federal drinking water regulations. Your support helps build a stronger, more effective association to serve you and represent your views on important legislative issues.
Member Benefits Include:
- Reduced Workers Compensation through Group Purchasing
- Competitive Property and Casualty Insurance
- Reduced Pricing for Conferences and Other Fee Based Services
- Quarterly ORWA Advocate Magazine
- Fleet Vehicle Purchasing Program
- Free Classified Advertising on Our Website
- Low Interest Loan Program
- Voice in Association Affairs
- State and Federal Legislative Representation
- Legislative Updates
- Promotional Literature
- Board Member Training
- Operator Renewal Training
- Operator Certification Training
- Priority Technical Assistance
- Water Audits
- Water and Sewer Rate Studies
- Financial Management Assistance
- Long Range Planning Assistance
- Emergency Response Planning
- Capacity Developement Assistance
- System By-Laws Review
- Policies and Procedures Review
- And Much More…
Fleet Vehicle Purchasing Program Eligibility
1) Water and wastewater systems who are members of the National or Oklahoma Rural Water Association.
(Ford Motor Co requires All Members to have a Drinking Water or Water Treatment Certification Number which must be noted on the member certificate) – Any questions regarding should be directed to Gary Wright, Ford Fleet Regional Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org or Cameron Colter at 405-282-3800.
2) The vehicle must be titled in the company name that matches the membership certificate.
3) Rural Water Association membership must be active for at least 30 days prior to the purchase of the new vehicle.
Annual Membership Dues include a $85.00 base, plus $0.85 per connection with a maximum membership of $3,200.00.
(Systems may also voluntarily contribute to our scholarship fund and our public relations campaign.)